About the South Dakota Lions Foundation
The South Dakota Lions Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that supports the charitable efforts of Lions Clubs throughout South Dakota. All current South Dakota Lions members are also members of the South Dakota Lions Foundation.
Our mission is: partnering with Lions, Lioness, and Leo clubs to assure a legacy of vision and hearing related services for South Dakota citizens.
Develop and Deliver Vision and Hearing Programs and Services
Our Programs Include:
- Assistance Grants for people without insurance and for those who do not qualify for Government assistance.
- Over the ear hearing aids new and reconditioned.
- Diabetes Camp for Kids scholorships.
- Used eyeglass recycling and distribution program.
- Kids.See Vision Screening for preschool and school age children.
- Information and Referral Services.
- Giving opportunites.
- Volunteer opportunities.